Grilling great food is an art which cannot be nourished without good grills. So here we have come up with a collection of top 5 grills under $500 in 2018 to give you good grilling experience and nurture the talent in you to become a great Grilling Chef in your house, cooking world class and lip-smacking food to which no one can refuse to eat anytime.
Top Grills under $500
1. Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Some of the cool and interesting features of Weber Liquid Propane Grill is given below
This amazing Weber grill which works on liquid propane gas comes with a total of 424 sq inches of a cooking area having 3 stainless steel burners which work to give a total output of 32k BTU per hour maximum for cooking tasty food at right temp each and every time.
Weber Spirit E310 also features an additional warming space of 105 sq inches beside the main cooking area to keep the food item warm after they have been cooked on the grill till the time food have been served. The porcelain-enameled flavoring bars on this grill make sure that the food item retains its full flavor always by producing the smoke-filled with the flavor of the food from the marinade and extra grease oil of the food.
the amazing electric crossover system allows starting the grill fire with a push of a button without doing any hassles for effortless cooking and a great experience.
Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates on this Weber grill provide superior heat retention for better cooking and its durable porcelain-enameled shroud will not fade, peel or rust because of its good built quality. The Electronic Crossover ignition system lights the three burners easily with just one touch of the igniter button, and an easy-to-read fuel gauge accurately measures the amount of LPG Left in the tank for cooking delicious food without any interruption or shortage of gas supply.
To effectively manage the grease and unwanted oil in the grill it comes with drip pan and grease tray which can be removed easily when fully filled with grease and are easy to clean.
If you wanna buy a smaller version of this grill then you must take a look at Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill because it is smaller and cheaper than this one .
Spirit E 310 propane grill comes in dimensions of 32 x 52 x 63 inches and weighs around 130 lbs. to rad the user reviews and buy this grill after that with hefty discount then click below.
2. Weber 54040001 Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill
Weber Q2200 is a nice little gas grill with sleek and aesthetic design along with larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, larger-sized fold-out side tables with greater rigidity makes it a grill which is loved my many people across the nation .
Some of the cool and interesting features of Weber Liquid Propane Grill is given below
it comes with 280 sq inches of cooking area with 12k BTU heat producing burner.it features a body made of cast aluminum and grates made from porcelain enameled cast iron.
it comes with electronics start and controls for easy handling and heat control for seamless cooking of tasty dishes at the right temperature.it works with 14.1 or 16.4 oz LPG gas cylinder which you need to buy separately.
The Weber Q 2200 is an ideal grill to be used while campaigning but, thanks to a design that offers both compact overall size and large grilling surface, can double as a stationary grill in your outdoor living space also to give you good and delicious food at your home also. A stainless steel burner and cast-aluminum lid and body are durable, lightweight and long-lasting.
This is a propane grill so if you not comfortable with a gas grill like this and wanna go for electric grill with same built design then you need to check out Weber 55020001 Q 2400 Electric Grill which is a bit more expensive than gas grill but it will satisfy your need to cook good food indoors in an electric grill .
3. Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living 36,000 BTU 3 Burner LP Gas Grill
Duna Glo is a nice grill which helps you to eat grilled and flavourful food. With the simple push of a button, the power of this gas grill takes charge of cooking great food , and you’re only minutes away from enjoying juicy burgers, succulent steaks, evenly cooked chicken and much more with this grill .
Some of the cool and interesting features of Dyna-Glo Burner Grill is given below
- Easy push button electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick start-up
- (2) Heavy gauge porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in foods natural juices
- (3) Stainless steel commercial grade straight burners for performance and durability (3) Steel Heat tents protect the burners and flavor foods
- Infinite control valve options provide flexibility and the best grilling performance and experience
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat includes temperature gauge; Side shelves with integrated towel bar and tool hooks
It has ample cooking and preparation space .also it can be cleaned easily .to increase its life and prevent it from rusting i recommend you to buy a cover and keep it covered when not in use .
4. Char-Broil TRU Infrared Urban Gas Grill with Folding Side Shelves
This 2 burner barbecue grill is exceptionally effective because of the one of a kind protected Infrared meshes and in this way needs only 2 burners take care of business with the littler cooking range. The TRU Infrared Urban is perfect for an extensive variety of cooking temperatures. Maybe space is an issue for your yard or maybe you simply need top of the line Infrared cooking execution without the 500+ sticker price. This flame broil highlights 340 Square Inch of essential cooking zone, 125 Square Inch of optional cooking range, new “Surefire” electronic ignition, and a blend of stainless steel and painted steel apparatus style truck development with collapsing side racks.
Some of the cool and interesting features of Char broil gas Grill is given below
- Award winning TRU Infrared cooking system that provides seared in flavor while keeping food moist, delivering juicy results every time
- Two stainless steel burners yield 20,000 BTUs
- 340 sq. in. of primary cooking on stainless steel grates plus 125 sq. in. of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated warming rack
- Painted metal side shelves offer lots of workspace and fold down for easy storage of the grill
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel, fascia, and an enclosed cart with a stainless steel door add style to this model
- Award winning TRU Infrared cooking system that provides seared in flavor, while keeping food moist and juicy
- 320 Square Inch of infrared grilling area which sears in flavor and keeps food moist and juicy and 125 Square Inch secondary cooking area
5. Char-Griller 26720 Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal Barbecue Grill and Smoker
It comes with 300 sq-inch of cooking space to cook delicious barbecue easily and dump ash pan for efficient cleaning .it can cook great barbecue dishes easily .
Some of the cool and interesting features of Char Griller Barbecue Grill is given below
- Cooking space: 306 square inches, Warming rack: 165 square inches
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat
- Cooking surface is cast iron, Body is constructed of 22 gauge steel, Exterior finish is powder coated steel, Interior finish is porcelain coated steel
- Cart is constructed of tubular steel w/rubber wheels, locking caster on front, Indexed damper is numbered so you can note the position of the damper
- Features Locking Lid, 2 folding black metal shelves, Easy dump ash pan, Double wall insulation, Heat gauge
It is loved my many consumers .you need to take a cover and keep it covered for its prevention from rust and other disasters .
Here comes a nice bonus for our loyal readers to get most out of your money with best experience from Best grills under $500
6. Weber 16401001 Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 26-Inch
Its a premium nice looking charcoal grill Featuring 508 square-Inch of cooking space along with heavy-gauge porcelain-enameled lid and bowl for durability and long grill life. This grill features a factory assembled stainless steel One-Touch cleaning system, a hinged cooking grate and a removable high-capacity ash catcher to make indirect grilling easier and efficient which makes it one of the best grill under $500 in charcoal grill category.
Some of the cool and interesting features of Weber charcoal grill is given below
- 26-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 508 square inch
- Stainless steel hinged cooking grate
- Stainless steel One-Touch cleaning system with removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper and two glass-reinforced nylon handles with tool hooks
- Assembled dimensions are 42.3-inch by 32-inch by 24.4-inch
The built-in lid thermometer on the top side of the grill allows you to monitor the inside temperature and the bowl handle includes an integrated tool hook for easy and convenient storage.
I hope you liked our collection of top 5 grills under $500 in 2018, let us know your views about these Grills under $500 in the comment section below
You would also like to read