Now days cooking good food in a great grill is a easy task only if you got a best grill in 2017 which could give you good cooking experience and delicious food each and every time you start to grill food for your family .
Here we have come up with some of the best grills under $200 for you to take a look at and enjoy good food with your family without any hazel .
So come on lets take a look at the top 5 grills under $200 right below to get a grilling experience like never before along with some cherishable moments for life time
Top 5 grills under $500 in 2017
1. Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner
Its one of the best selling grill with many interesting features and easy to handle built body .Char broil Grill flavorful food for a large group can be easily made with its 4 burners that deliver 48,000 BTUs of heat and 665 Square Inch total cooking surface.
Some of the cool and interesting features of Char Broil Grill is given below
- Char-Broil four burner, 40,000 BTU gas grill with 10,000 BTU lidded side burner
- 480 sq. in. of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 180 sq. in. of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing away
- Large, painted metal side shelves offer lots of workspace
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel, and fascia add style and durability to this model
- Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push
The 10,000 BTU side burner on this grill provides extra work space. Along with built in electronic ignition you get good start every time .so you can spend your money on it without any worry .
You can also read our review about this grill here Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner Review
2. Coleman 2000017442 Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE
Roadtrip Grill LXE from Coleman gives you convenience ,efficiency and versatility for cooking great food and grilling barbecue on the go without any hassles .
Some of the cool and interesting features of Coleman portable Grill is given below
- East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling; Sets up in seconds
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm) with two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner; powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinders
Coleman portable 36-inch grill features 285 square inches of cooking space for efficient cooking. Two 10,000 BTU burners cook meats evenly. Independent knob controls helps to control temperature on each burner separately .
If you wanna buy a bigger version of this grill then you can check out Coleman RoadTrip LXX Grill
3. Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill
The Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro Gas Grill provides 438 square inches of amazing gas grilling space for cooking delicious food every time you need some. not to forget it comes with 192 square inches on the warming rack to make your food more tasty . The three stainless steel burner tubes generate a total of 40,800 BTU’s of heat for even grilling throughout its surface.
Some of the cool and interesting features of Char grillin 3001 Grill is given below
- 40,800-BTU gas grill with 438-square-inch main grilling area
- 192-square-inch warming rack; 12,000-BTU side burner
- Durable steel construction; side shelf for handy workspace
- Electronic ignition; porcelain-coated cast-iron grates; utensil hooks
- Measures 50 by 25 by 42 inches
- Measures 50 by 25 by 42 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Also it comes with a 12,000 BTU side burner for cooking side accessories . This grill have heavy-steel construction, porcelain coated cast iron grates, dual stacks for even heating, a stainless steel thermometer, Stay Cool hood handle, and an electronic igniter probe on every burner for easy and effortless cooking and tasty food each and every time .
4. Huntington 30030 HNT Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Built in the heartland of America and built to last. Every grill is made with durability, dependability and performance in mind. Each and every grill is built using high quality materials. The result being a sturdy, strong, unbeatable grill you can be proud of and rely on for years to come.
Some of the cool and interesting features of Hunington Gas Grill is given below
- Die cast aluminum oven and black powder coat control panel, cart and front panel
- Perm-Mold side shelves with integrated tool hooks
- Painted steel front panel do EZ-Q-Cart design
- Heat resistant front mounted handle
- 5 stage quality enamel paint process
With a 30,000 BTU burner system huntington features 430 square-Inch of total cooking surface including chrome coated warming rack (300 sq in of primary cooking surface) for grilling great food and adding taste to it . moreover it comes with Porcelain coated wire cooking grids and stainless steel cooking system cook grilling experience .
5. T-fal GC702 OptiGrill Stainless Steel Indoor Electric Grill with Removable and Dishwasher Safe plates
T-fal OptiGrill is first of its kind indoor electric grill with Precision Grilling Technology which cooks food to your preference based on the program selected (burger, poultry, sandwiches, sausage and pork, red meat or fish) and by measuring the thickness of the food accurately .
Some of the cool and interesting features of T fal OptiGrill Grill is given below
- Sensors: automatically adapts cooking time to the thickness of any food; 6 cooking programs: Burgers, Poultry, Sandwiches, Sausage, Red Meat, Fish
- Cooking indicator light changes from yellow to red to signify the level of done ness; audible beeps alert you when food is at rare, medium and well-done
- Frozen food function to defrost and cook all types of food; manual function for cooking vegetables or personal recipes
- Interface on handle for improved ergonomics; Angled plates for fat release; Drip-tray and plates are removable and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. 1,800 watts of power; Brushed stainless steel housing; 1-year limited warranty
- When you don’t put food on or put it on the grill before the pre-heating is done then the grill goes into Manual mode since it is not fully pre-heated. To prevent this always keep the lid closed, turn on the machine, select the desired program then press okay. The light will flash purple as the grill pre-heats. Keep the lid closed during this time. Once the light goes solid purple and beeps you can then add the food.
This OptiGrill automatically adapts its grilling cycles to the thickness of the food for efficient cooking for producing more juicy food in the end. Thanks to a unique cooking level indicator on its top edges which lets you know the cooking progress and beeps at Rare, Medium and Well-Done so you know when your meal is cooked according to your preferences .
I hope you liked our collection of top 5 grills under $200 in 2017,let us know your views about these grills in the comment section below
You would also like to read