Grill market is flooded with new grills coming every month from different vendors but the question arises that do they match to the standard of the quality grills from some reputed vendors and do they possess enough quality to last long and give good user experience along with tasty food.
The answer is that as the technology and cooking industry grows forward the new methods and design will definitely come to market with many new features and possibilities but the basic fundamental of grilling will remain the same, so some of the news grills would come out to be better and some would not, it’s on you totally to make a wise decision to choose the right one for you taking into consideration your need and budget .
One of the good grills present in the market right now is Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Grill under the gas grill category about which we are going to talk below and review it to find out that is it the right grill for you or not.
Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill has approximately 650 square inches for cooking food which would be sufficient for a moderate size family for grilling. In the entry level section of good outdoor grills which can make yummy food for whole family at once this one is one of the best grills I would recommend any one to buy on low to average budget investment which will help to see smiles on your family face for next 5 years easily without any problem from this grill.
So come on guys lets take a look at the some of the cool features, price, pro’s etc of this grill which will get all your doubts and queries answered about the grill Right below
Some Of The Cool And Interesting Features Of Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill Are As Follows
- Char-Broil four burner, 40,000 BTU gas grill with 10,000 BTU lidded side burner
- 480 sq. in. of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 180 sq. in. of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing away
- Large, painted metal side shelves offer lots of work space
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel, and fascia add style and durability to this model
- Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push
- It’s a propane Grill
- 40000 BTU Gas Grill
- 10000 BTU Side Burner
- Weight:114 pound
- Dimensions : 56 x 21 x 45.5 inches
- Price is Appropriate for the quality: with this price point and its features i think its a viable investment for next 5 years, so you can go and invest your hard earned money on this to cook and eat good and yummy food .
- Good Life span : This grill gives a life span of nearly 5 years without any much damage ,u can easily make good food when ever you want for next 5 year if you handle this grill carefully without any rough usage .
- Easy to use and clean : This is good to use grill and easy to clean but you need to take the effort to clean this grill and all its part with soap and grease etc if you want it to last long and in good condition .moreover i would also recommend buying a cover for this grill to protect it from rain, wind other environment damage which can cause rust etc thus deteriorating your grills life .
- Unique Body and Design : This grill comes with great body design which is easy to assemble and work with .you only need one screw driver to assemble it and then reassemble it if you want for cleaning and other purposes .
- Frail body parts : After some time you may find that its electronic ignition knob etc will break and you would have to get it fixed or use matchsticks to light it up .so i would advice you to use it lightly and not with rough hands to keep it going or you would have to use matchsticks etc after some time and spend more money on its maintenance .
- Grease trap may be of some concern because sometimes if you would not clean your grease tray regularly then it may be clogged and cleaning would be really painful for you and grease will not drain quickly if the grease trap is clogged with anything .so its advised to clean your grease try every time you cook and also keep your grease trap clear so it would be easy for you to clean this grill after cooking your favorite food .
Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill comes at a price point of $199 without any accessory with it but of you want to get it with cover then you will have to spare out $230 or if you are also willing to go with a grilling set then shell out $237 in total for grill and grilling set .
As the price keeps on changing from time to time, you can make a check on your local store for its latest price and also on the stores like amazon for best prices and good discounts in holiday seasons etc .
If you got some more questions about this grill before you buy you can get then answered here easily and read other people question and answer about this grill too
Here comes some of the original reviews from the users who bought this grill and are using it
Five Star product! Being able to purchase quality grilling products in the most trusted brands from the comfort of home is wonderful. Item arrived ahead of schedule, was packaged securely…[Read more]
My husband loves this grill. The only drawback was the installation and…[Read more]
Fantastic grill. Was going to buy my mom another $100 tabletop grill when I found this one. For an extra $100, this was absolutely worth…[Read more]
Some more users Reviews Are Given Below
Although its a great grill at a price point of under $200 but if you are still not satisfied with and just want another alternative to this then you can go for the following options
Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill is a good out door which gives you life span of nearly 5 years for an amazing price point of $200 to cook your food and get yummy taste and great nutritional value .so i would recommend this to any one looking for easy to cook grill with all the great features like temperature control, electronic ignition system, extra side burner for cooking many different items at the same time easily .