Charcoal grills on sale in 2018 gives amazing superior smokey taste and makes the food more delicious which you can’t make in any other kind of grill at a discounted price point.
So it’s my personal choice to go for charcoal bbq grill instead of the gas grill when there are no time constraints, but if you have time constraint then you can choose to go for gas grills.
Here we have come up with some of the Best charcoal grills on sale in the market right now for you to buy and enjoy that authentic taste which you have been carving for since some time with your friends and family to make the food experience unforgettable each and every time you grill in one of these amazing grills .
So come on Let’s take a look at best charcoal grills on sale right below to make our grilled food taste like never before.
Best Charcoal Grills on sale
1. Weber 15501001 Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill
Weber performer deluxe grill is very easy to control and handle because it comes with many easy to use features like touch N go which ignites charcoal briquettes easily beside that its classic bowl with lid and one touch cleaning and high capacity ash catcher make clean up hassle free.
Some of the cool and interesting features of weber Deluxe charcoal Grill are given below
- it comes with 360 sq unit of preparation space along with 22-inch porcelain enameled bowl for cooking
- It comes with one tough instant start system
- It comes with easy and fast cleaning system with a metal ash tray for ash collection
- It comes with a cooking timer which is Removable along with a lid measuring instrument for temperature measurement
- Grill dimensions are as follows 41.25 in -50.25 in- 28.5-in
Also Not to Forget That it also has a lot of Storage options with the CharBin storage container which protects your charcoal from the outside dust and other particles. Not only This but also a solid painted metal table is great to use while grilling. It Also comes with wire bottom shelf, no-rust aluminum vent, and a glass-reinforced nylon handle.
2. Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
This 22.5-inch Silver kettle grill comes with a plated-steel cooking grate that measures 22-1/2 inches in diameter giving a total of 363 square inches of cooking area. it also features a heavy-gauge porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with durable all-weather wheels and an aluminum ash catcher for easy cleaning.
Not to Forget, this grill’s One-Touch easy cleaning system allows anyone to empty the ash from ash bowl in seconds without getting hands dirty at all.
Some of the cool and interesting features of Weber Kettle Grill are given below
- This awesome Kettle grill comes with 363 sq inches of cooking space
- It features 22-inch steel plated cooking grate along with antirust air vents
- It comes with nylon handles along with Porcelain enameled bowl for easy cooking
- It comes with Aluminum ashes catcher along with instant cleaning system for fast cleaning
- dimensions are as follows 22x25x38.5 inches
- It Comes with 10-year guarantee
webers hinged, stainless steel cooking grate lets you conveniently add more charcoal while grilling for easy and nice grilling experience. Its 2 all-weather wheels make it easier to move around the Weber One-Touch charcoal grill anywhere around to cook and serve with easy.
Webers kettles iconic, rust-resistant aluminum vent allows you to control the internal cooking temperature without any problem for even cooking for juicy lamb steaks and much more good food.
3. Dyna-Glo DGN576DNC-D Premium Charcoal Grill
If you are ready to take your grilling experience to next level and you food flavor to more tasty then this for you as it gives your food superior smoky flavor which you cant get from any gas grill.
Moreover, it is packed with a lot of great features which makes it special, not only this the price of this grill is not too high and it is also durable which will make you grill over it for a long time without any problems.
Some of the cool and interesting features of Dyna Glo Charcoal Grill is given below
- you can control heat and cooking according to your requirement with the Charcoal basket alteration tray in this grill
- it comes with 3 cast iron grates to retain heat and keep the juicy steaks with its natural flavor
- its made with durable material and flexible flu cap for heat control
- it features Heavy duty 8″ resin wheels along with 3″ locking casters for maneuverability along with utilities like storage basket and bottle opener for good cooking experience.
- This grill comes with 816 square Inch cooking area for grilling delicious food and not to forget that you can Grill 30 hamburgers instantly at a time on this amazing grill
It comes with a nice Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates which make it ideal for searing and locking in food’s natural juices giving you superior food taste all time.Also high-gloss, enamel coating on grates makes it more durable for a long time and easy to clean after grilling.
4. Char-Broil American Gourmet 800 Series Charcoal Grill
This Char Broil American gourmet 800 series charcoal grill has a lot to offer to its loyal users, as it comes with 850 square inches of total cooking space which is good for cooking for small party or all family night grilling. Not only that its cooking area also features a 580 square inch cast iron grate for easy cooking and awesome flavor.
Not to forget the 270 square inches chrome-plated rack for warming or slow cooking food on this charcoal grill for enhancing the flavor of food to such a level that grabs favors for you for being a great cook from all friends and family members.
Some of the cool and interesting features of Char Broil Grill is given below
- it gives you good cooking space of 840 square inches along with side cooking space of 272 square inches on for complete grilling without any problems
- on this grill, you can grill 20 burgers at once, which would be nice if you have a house party on your lawn
- its Multiple dampers along with adjustable steel fire grate help to easily control the heat and smoke for juicy and tasty food after grilling
- it comes with a temperature gauge fixed on its hood for real time monitoring heat for optimal roasting and grilling of the food
- it comes with 3 tool hooks along with front shelf, 2 side shelves for keeping your utilities and food for easy cooking with this grill without any problems.
It also has an adjustable height fire grate to make it easy for charcoal feeding, a temperature gauge and multiple dampers for perfect cooking every time for everyone in the house. The convenient side shelf with a folding front shelf on this grill makes it very easy to use and handle.
Its cool touch spring handle, removable ash pan for effortless cleaning, wire bottom shelf along with wheels for added mobility make this bbq charcoal grill a great value and choice which will last for a long time to make some great dishes and of-course cherishable memories for you and your family.
5. Kingsford OGD2001901-KF Outdoor Charcoal Kettle Grill
This Kingsford outdoor charcoal kettle grill comes with a 354 square inch cooking area. also, it features an air vent on top of the lid for temperature control for evenly cooking and great taste.
This grill has steel construction with durable porcelain coating along with wheels for easy transport and a bottom rack for extra storage to make the room for extra coal, gloves or other stuff.
Some of the cool and interesting features of Kingsford charcoal Grill is given below
- Kingsford charcoal grill comes with 354 sq.in. cooking area
- It features a Durable Porcelain Coating for long lasting
- it comes with burning rack along with grill
- It comes with Bottom Rack for Extra Storage and Wheels for Easy Transportation
- Kingsford grills come with Air Vent for Better Temperature Control for Superior cooking and tasty meals every time
This is a not so big grill perfectly fit for a small medium size family for grilling their favorite food and living a happy life, so go ahead and enjoy your grilled meal with pride.
6. Char-Griller 2828 Pro Deluxe Charcoal Grill
Char-Griller Pro Deluxe 2828 Charcoal Grill possess a 580 sq inches of primary cooking area and a 250 square inch warming rack for a great cooking experience. The cast iron cooking surface on this charcoal grill has four lift-able sections for easy access to coal and making your grilling environment clutter free which makes it one of the great outdoor charcoal grills.
Some of the cool and interesting features of Char Griller Charcoal Grill is given below
- it comes with burning rack of 250 sq in along with 580 sq inches of cooking area
- it comes with Cast iron cooking grates for easy coal access
- it comes with adjustable charcoal grates along with ash pan
- it has heat gauge along with wood side shelf for utensil hooks and a condiment basket along with large bottom wire rack
The charcoal grates on this grill are adjustable. The char griller 2828 features a wood side shelf with utensil hooks and a wire condiment basket for great handling experience. This best charcoal bbq grill is Easy to assemble and handle for cooking delicious meals each and every time.
7. Kingsford GR1031-014984 Barrel Charcoal Grill
The Kingsford GR1031 barrel charcoal grill is very studied and firm in terms of built quality. The grill is built with durable cast iron cooking grates and comes with temperature unit and wheel to take it anywhere easily.
Some of the cool and interesting features of kingsford Grill is given below
- This awesome Kingsford charcoal grill comes with 793 sq.in. of cooking area
- It features Cast iron cooking grate for easy cooking
- you can Expand its metal side shelves along with a bottom rack for fast cleaning and easy cooking
- This grill comes with wheels for easy transportation
- it comes with Thermometer for accurate temperature control to make awesome and smoky food every time
It comes with awesome side shelf and a bottom storage rack to keep your coal and other stuff safe without any outer contamination along with wheels for easy transport. The dimensions of this grill are as follows 43″ x 23.5″ x 50″ .
8. Lodge L410 Pre-Seasoned Sportsman’s Charcoal Grill
This is an awesome small size charcoal grill fit for any environment to grill and eat delicious food without any problems and enjoy your life with your friends with bliss all around.you can use it as an indoor charcoal grill or in open environment too.
Some of the cool and interesting features of Lodge charcoal Grill is given below
- The dimensions of this grill is as follows 19 x 10-1/4 x 8-1/4-inch
- Features 2 Adjustable cooking speed for easy cooking
- On this grill the doors handles heat evenly across the grill, you can put coal from back door for easy handling
- Its cooking grate is of dimensions 17-1/4 – 9 inch
- Its an awesome grill made up of durable cast iron material for good life of grill
9. Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
Some of the cool and interesting features of weber Go Anywhere Charcoal Grill is given below
- This Weber charcoal grill is a good option for outdoor and tailgate parties
- the porcelain enameled coating on the grill prevents grill rusting and fading in long term
- it comes with Pivoting legs lock feature to cover it and provide safety
- with this grill, you get 160 sq in of cooking surface with the nickel-plated cooking grate
Here are some Questions about the charcoal grills which you would like to know the answers for better grilling given below:
Which grills offers easy charcoal access for cooking in grill
some cheap grills comes with option to setup the grate for charcoal adding prior to cooking and if you want to add more charcoal in between cooking then it can become little convince for you but if you buy latest high quality and little more expensive grills like char boil ,char griller etc then it comes with adjustable doors and removable charcoal trays which makes it easy to bring out the tray and add the required quantity of coal without opening the grate and messing things around to make your grilling easy and hassle free while the cooking is in progress.
What essential features should I look for while buying a grill
there are many grills in the market which come with a lot of different features, depending on your budget you can choose anyone to buy and satisfy your quest to grill and serve some scrumptious food ,but some essential features which can check while purchasing a charcoal bbq grill includes locking lead, heating control options, thermometer, easy cleaning mechanism, portability, working station desk inside of grill etc
What type of charcoal should I use in my charcoal grills
There are many types of charcoal that you can use with your grills to cook delicious meals every time. some are discussed below.
1. Charcoal pellets
charcoal pellets are small pellets what comes in a packet by weight which you can use in pellet grills or normal charcoal grills to cook food on them. they are well made in dimensions and you can control the temp of the grill easily if you use them as you only add the amount you need and remove rest if not required easily by mini shovels.
2. Charcoal lumps
its the pure form of charcoal which comes in irregular shape and sizes lumps which are very responsive to oxygen which makes it burn faster. it produces little ash and you can adjust the temperature of grill easily if you are using this form of charcoal.
being all natural and pure its little bit more expensive and least consistent is the size of lumps.
3. Charcoal briquettes
charcoal briquettes are made from wood by-products mixed with some additives to make them last longer and burn more consistently throughout their lifetime. they are cheap and easy to find in your local marketplace and comes in uniform briquette shapes but they take little longer to start the fire and produces a lot of ashes beside that they also tend to have some smell after burning due to the fact they contain additives in them which some people might not like.
4. Kingsford briquettes
kingsford is very popular company for producing charcoal grills and charcoal packets in the USA and some other countries and their charcoal briquettes are ready to use and comes with additional mineral char added to them which increases the heat temperature and duration of the burning of the charcoal briquettes.
Things to consider before buying a charcoal grill
Type of grill
There any many charcoal grills in the market to buy from according to your requirement, budget, and liking. You can buy a classic charcoal grill which spreads the heat across the grill evenly without any problem. other types of charcoal grill include kamado grills which are little expensive and made from ceramic generally but they hold the moisture and heat the grill very well which makes them great for smoking and slow roasting.
Other types of the charcoal grill are pellet grills in which you can use charcoal pellets inside of lumps and they ignite fast and comes with digital controls for temp and other things along with mechanical automatic pellet pouring system.
Barrel grills are used for cooking items which require large space like a full stack of ribs etc. they come with smoker also and multiple features to cook your meals and food items which require high temp easily.
charcoal grills come in many different sizes from small to big. some are portable too which allows you to take them on your outdoor camping vacations and enjoy your trip with great food and awesome buddies. you can buy taking in consideration the number of people you would like to cook for like if you want for 2-4 people then a small one would be good, if you want for small tailgate party for few of your folks then medium size would be great but if you want to cater to large number of people like a big party or in a restaurant then you need to buy a big size grill for cooking delicious meals fast and easy.
Also, take into consideration the space you will need to store or put the grill for cooking then decide the grill size before buying accordingly.
generally, the charcoal grill price range from 40-1000 but your average grill would come in the price range of 100-300 depending on the type of grill you buy and features you are looking for. if you buy in holiday season then you can get a decent discount from online shops like Amazon and offline retailers too which can help you get your desired grill and save some money to have a party with your family and friends.
Ease of usage
using charcoal grill can be messy sometimes so to make sure that your grill is easy to use and handle check out if it comes with handles and hooks for holding with hands and moving around when needed and hanging all the desired utensils if its big size grill.
side shelves are also great to have big grills for easy cooking and preparing the dishes prior to cooking.for easy cleaning, it should have a removable ashtray and drip trays to remove the coal ash and food grease easily after cooking.
besides that, it should come with easy coal access area as you need to add/remove coal and turn it upside down while cooking to control the temp easily.
buy a grill that is made to last for longer duration. grills made of stainless steel, tungsten and ceramic are good and durable if used and stored properly. make sure that your grill layers are thick enough and not very thin as thick grills preserve the heat very well in them and don’t let it escape easily to the environment. keep your grills always rust free stored in dry place covered when not in use to make it last longer without any issues.
Safety is yet another important factor for charcoal grills to consider before buying them. your grill should be able to stand firmly on ground even with wheels when cooking as wiggly grills can cause damage to your food and yourself too as it is like a live-fire show on a charcoal grill while cooking in which you don’t your body or anything unwanted to come in direct contact with it.
It should not have sharp edges too which might hurt you while working on it.also to keep your hands safe while using grills make sure you wear good quality grill gloves to prevent any hand/fingers burning accidents. moreover, make sure that your grill lid and its cooking surface has a lot of space in between as while cooking if the space is less then grill handle mounted on the top the grill lid can get too hot which can burn your hands when you try to lift the lid to look into the progress of cooking, even try to find grills which come with insulated handles.
temperature control can be little bit of issue with the charcoal grill so make sure that it comes with top and bottom vents as it allows the amount of oxygen to flow in the grill when required to increase the temp and stop by closing the vents when not required. the grill lids should be tight to prevent any unnecessary air flow in the grill.
if are buying an open grill then some grill comes with a feature which allows you to take the food to the charcoal burning area when required and take it back when not required for warming to regulate the temp and avoid any burning of food.so you can look out for this feature when buying a charcoal grill.